Sunday, May 21, 2006

I dont know.
I really dont know.
Why?


Theres this particular 2 maids that I'll like to emphasize on,
which I've seen today.

Maid no. 1 ;
I was having dinner with my sister.
Then this guy with a cigarette between his fingers came along.
Walked past me,
this foul smell almost made me puke.
And that sickening thing almost touched me.
Luckily i siam away just in time.
Gave that guy an annoyed look.
Then this maid was sitting not so far away from me.
That smoker came and have a small chat with that maid.
This maid became so overjoyed and she was laughing loudly,
non-stop.
Her employer's daughter tugged at her auntie.
Instead of replying her,
she just shoved & brushed her off,
telling her to go play somewhere else.
Kinda annyoing at that time.
And that guy who came and talked to the maid isnt a Bangladesh.

Maid no. 2 ;
Was in the lift.
I was barely inside the lift when she depress the close button quickly.
She gave me this bo chap look and press the open door button.
Again, I was halfway when she close the lift again.
The door slammed against me,
luckily, the sensor sensed me.
Stared at the maid.
She dao-ed me,
I rolled my eyes at her.
I'm like,
it isnt my fault okay?
If it was you,
how would you feel?
And its not funny.


Something ugly this way comes
Through my fingers sliding inside
All these blessings all these burns
I'm godless underneath your cover
Search for pleasure search for pain
In this world now I am undying
I unfurl my flag my nation helpless.


[EDIT]
WTH.
SHIT.
YOU'RE SO FRICKING BIASED.

ESP TO ME.
ITS KINDA DISGUSTING.
NOW IM REAL MAD,
ALL THANKS TO YOU.
DAMN YOU.
[/EDIT]

No comments: